Monday 15 April 2013

Some nice Primark finds


Striped midi dress with belt, £10


Pink suede style sandals with rose gold detailing, £8 & Black suede effect wedge platform sandals, £10


Pajama top, £3

Like most people, I have a love-hate relationship with Primark. On the one hand, their stores are messy and overcrowded; the sizing is inconsistent (actually Primark isn't the only store guilty of that!) and let's face it, aren't the most ethical of brands. However, every now and again you can go in there and find some real bargains - items of clothing or a pair of shoes that don't look like you fished them out of a pile of crap in Primark at all. I was in two minds about the dress, I wasn't sure if I have the right height to pull it off. However the shape is actually really flattering as it nips in at the waist and prevents it from looking maternity or too dumpy. I think it can be worn with any type of footwear depending on what mood you're in- sandals, Converse, ankle boots, wedges...such a versatile piece!

Speaking of footwear...I haven't been in the shoe section of Primark for a long time but since my friend Ellie found a gorgeous pair of black platform sandals, I decided to have a peek. Typically I came out with not one but two pairs- I couldn't leave either behind.

Finally, a cheeky, cute little pajama tee purchase in the form of an adorable puppy wearing specs. Seeing as I wear my big frames on a daily basis, it seemed like a fitting choice.

Have you been into Primark recently? What did you find?

xx