Sunday 24 February 2013

Neon pink blazer



Of course the best fitting blazer I've found is traffic-stopping, neon pink! I've been meaning to go into Gap for a while- I walk past Gap on the way to work every morning but never seemed to have time to take a peek. 

Yesterday I ventured into the one in Westfield Stratford and this blazer immediately caught my eye. Never one to shy away from bold colours, I tried it on and the fit was perfect! As the website describes, it's a 'shrunken schoolboy blazer' in a lovely, soft material. Best of all, it's on sale for £29.99 down from £54.95.

I looked around the rails to make sure there wasn't another blazer in a more modest colour before taking it to the till. I'm nervous to wear it for the first time! I'll definitely keep the rest of my outfit muted to avoid looking like I belong in the circus (and resist all temptation to pair with my neon pink converse! ;-))

What do you think? Would you wear a neon blazer?


xx