Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring fashion haul (H&M, Zara and Topshop)

SO, the loan finally came in which meant I could actually do some retail therapy (ya know, to get me through the last few weeks of uni!). There is SO much more I could of bought from all three of these shops but I narrowed it down to these pieces. You may notice a bit of a theme with the colours, ha!

Hope you like them, sorry I'm not brave enough to do an OOTD post...


H&M Dress £12.99 (not on website but fits like this




 H&M Tomato Red Sheer Sleeveless Blouse £12.99 [Unavailable online]   



Zara Floral Print Trouser with Zip £29.99 [Available here]


Zara Tomato Red Messenger Bag £19.99 [Available here]

                         
Topshop Gold & Coral Necklace £5 (Sale, 1/2 Price!) [Unavailable online]


Sorry this was such a short post but I'm swamped at the moment. Next post will be the recent skincare I've purchased but will wait until I've tested them before I review them. 

Thanks for reading!

xx