Thursday 16 February 2012

Longing for Spring

A short but (hopefully) sweet post inspired by longingly gazing at my neon pink Converse praying for warm enough weather to wear them. I thought would share two of my other brightest pieces in my wardrobe...the shorts and bag were both bought from H&M last Spring intended for my holiday to Salou but ended up rather worn-in beforehand. The Converse were actually an impulse buy- I found them half price on a random surf website for about £17. They are usually a conversation starter whether it involves being shouted at by a crackhead or being poked by someone in a bar because they glow in the dark (true story, I was mortified!). 






(What are we thinking of the background? It's my crappy hard student room carpet....but it acts as a nice contrast dontcha think? I will never speak ill of it again!)


Oh and as well as the Clarins cleanser review I suddenly remembered today that my Jolie Box should be arriving next week so I can post my thoughts on that too.


Thanks for reading!


Smaz


xx